Benefits of Buying a Bluetooth Speaker
– Portability. Bluetooth Speakers offer you a way to take everything that you love about listening to music with you wherever you go with your active lifestyle. This means bringing a high-quality sound system that produces better sound than your smartphone’s built-in speaker for greater enjoyment.
– Easy connectivity. With Bluetooth, all it takes is a quick tap of a button to have your music streaming loud and clear. Some Bluetooth Speakers offer near field communication, or NFC, which allows you to just tap your smartphone or tablet to the speaker for almost instantaneous connection.
– Multiple connection. With the right Bluetooth Speaker, you can also connect more than one device to the speaker, allowing the music to alternate between each device so you and your friends can take turn listening. Some speakers can connect with other speakers of its kind to create a huge wall of sound.
Factors to Consider Before Buying a Bluetooth Speaker
– Waterproof rating. While some Bluetooth speakers can be splash resistant, not all of them can resist a lot of water. Some speakers can withstand being submerged up to three feet for half an hour at a time, while some can’t even handle a little bit of dust getting on them.
– Near Field Communication. Consider getting a Bluetooth speaker that has near field communication. This allows faster connection than using Bluetooth itself.
– Battery life. Look for a Bluetooth speaker that has a minimum of 8 hours of battery life. Some can go as high as 15 or 20 hours, so judge how often you are out and about to see the kind of battery life you will need.
Tips on Buying the Best Bluetooth Speaker for You
– If you have a few devices you want to hook up to your speakers that don’t offer Bluetooth connectivity, opt for a Bluetooth speaker that also offers the ability to hook up an aux-in cord to solve this problem.
– Consider whether or not you need a built-in microphone for using your speaker as a speakerphone.
– Read reviews such as the ones I have written below to understand how the Bluetooth speaker that you are interested in performs when put to the test in real life situations.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Are Bluetooth speakers waterproof?
A: Yes. Some of them have different waterproof ratings, though, so it’s important to double check what it can withstand.
Q: Will I be able to charge my devices on my Bluetooth speaker?
A: Sometimes Bluetooth speakers will serve as a charging bank. It all depends on the brand.
Q: What devices are Bluetooth enabled?
A: Smartphones and tablets almost always are. Some smart TVs and iPod generations are compatible as well.
Q: Do I need a WiFi connection to use Bluetooth?
A: No. Bluetooth is independent of a WiFi connection.